魂断蓝桥经典台词

更新时间:2021-01-04 12:19:30
  • 相关推荐
魂断蓝桥经典台词

  魂断蓝桥经典台词精选(一):

  【场景再现】

  火车站的意外重逢

  战争最后过去,活下来的Roy满心欢喜地回到家乡,在火车站遇到了已沦入风尘的恋人Mara。男的是喜出望外、讲起话来喋喋不休;女的却只重复着那一句话“你还活着”:生活的辛酸、无奈与阴错阳差,都在下方这短短的几句话里:

  Roy: Mara! Mara! I can't believe it! It is you, isn't it? It is really you!

  Mara: Oh Roy!

  Roy: It's really you! Let me look at you -- I'm not dreaming, am I? To think of it--you're waiting for me, it's--it's a miracle!

  Mara: Oh Roy, you're alive!

  Roy: Several months and I've been waiting for this moment and I began to think it would never e。 How did you know I was ing? Did you telephone? Mother。。。? Oh, don't darling, now lift your head。 Do you know。。。Where's your nerve? It's over, darling, it's all over。 We're together for always。

  Mara: Roy, you're alive。

  Roy: Yes, extravagantly。

  Mara: Oh, my poor darling, e, we'll go sit down。

  魂断蓝桥经典台词精选(二):

  Myra Lester: I loved you, Ive never loved anyone else。 I never shall, thats the truth Roy, I never shall。

  玛拉·莱斯特:我爱过你,就再也没有爱过别人。我永远也不,那是千真万确的,罗伊,永远也不会爱上其他人。

  Myra Lester: I may never see him again。

  玛拉·莱斯特:我也许再也不会见到他。

  Myra Lester: Every parting from you is like a little eternity。

  玛拉·莱斯特:每一次和你分别都有些像是永别。

  Roy Cronin: Myra, what do you think were going to do tonight?

  罗伊·克罗宁:玛拉,你觉得我们今晚去干吗好呢?

  Myra Lester: Well, I, I …

  玛拉·莱斯特:好吧,我,我…

  Roy Cronin: Oh, you wont have time for that。

  罗伊·克罗宁:哦,你已经没有时光了。

  Myra Lester: For what?

  玛拉·莱斯特:怎样?

  Roy Cronin: For hesitating! No more hesitating for you!

  罗伊·克罗宁:犹豫啊!没有时光等你犹豫了!

  Myra Lester: No?

  玛拉·莱斯特:不是?

  Roy Cronin: No!

  罗伊·克罗宁:不!

  Myra Lester: Well, what am I going to do instead?

  玛拉·莱斯特:好吧,那么我去干吗呢?

  Roy Cronin: Youre going to get married。

  罗伊·克罗宁:你将要去结婚。

  Roy Cronin: The ballet was beautiful。

  罗伊·克罗宁:今晚的芭蕾舞美极了。

  Myra Lester: Madame didnt think so。

  玛拉·莱斯特:夫人可从来不这么想。

  Roy Cronin: Well, experts never know - it takes outsiders to know, and I tell you, it was beautiful。

  罗伊·克罗宁:那么,专业人士从来就不懂的--只有门外汉才懂,让我来告诉你,它就是美极了。

  Myra Lester: That certainly proves youre an outsider。

  玛拉·莱斯特:那这就证明你完全是一个门外汉。

  (烛光俱乐部)

  洛依:你们舞蹈演员吃什么?

  What do dancers eat?

  玛拉:哦,舞蹈演员吃-有营养的、脂肪少的

  Oh,,dull things mostly。Nutritious yet not fatting。

  洛依:啊,今晚例外。你这有什么个性的菜吗?

  Oh,no,not tonight。(To waiter)What could you suggest that would be particularly rich and indigestible。

  侍者:龙虾不错,先生!

  The crepes,is very nice sir。

  玛拉:嗯

  En。

  侍者:还有酒

  And wine。

  洛依:稍微喝点淡酒不违犯你们舞蹈演员的规矩吧?

  It isn't against the  rules for a dancer t drink a little wine,is it?

  玛拉:哦,今晚上

  Well, tonight……

  洛依:喝4盎

  Good,Number Forty please。

  侍者:40块,先生

  Number Forty。

  洛依:你的舞跳得很美

  The ballet was beautiful。

  玛拉:我看不见得

  Madame dindn't think so。

  洛依:啊,内行不懂,只有外行懂,我给你说跳得很美

  Well,experts never know,It takes outsidersto know,and I tell you it was beautiful。

  玛拉:这说明你确实是外行

  Taht certainly proves you'er an outsider。

  洛伊:很高兴再见到我吗?

  Roy: Are you glad to see me again?

  玛拉:是的。

  Myra: Yes。

  洛伊:我感到你有保留。

  Roy: I sense a reservation。

  玛拉:我想是有的。

  Myra: Well, I suppose there is one。

  洛伊:那是什么?为什么?

  Roy: What? Why?

  玛拉:有什么好处呢?

  Myra: What's the good of it?

  洛伊:你是个奇怪的女孩,是不是?有什么好?对生活什么是好的?

  Roy: You're a strange girl, aren't you? What's the good of anything? What's the good of living?

  玛拉:这也是个问题。

  Myra: That's a question too。

  洛伊:不,等一下。我不会让你那么想。生活中完美的事就是会发生这种事情。在空袭的阴影下我遇见了你,这比和平时代到处闲逛,视生命为理所当然要好得多,觉得更充实。我仍不明白。

  Roy: Oh, now wait a minute。 I'm not going to let you get away with that。 The wonderful things about living is that, this sort of thing can happen。 In the shadow of a death raid, I can meet you and feel more intensely alive than walking around in peacetime and taking my life for granted。 I still don't get it, not quite。

  玛拉:什么?

  Myra: What?

  洛伊:你的脸真年轻,真美。

  Roy: Your face。 It's all youth, all beauty

  玛拉:你仍不明白什么。

  Myra: What is it you still don't get?

  洛伊:这天下午我离开你时,我记不起你的长相,这辈子也不会记得。我想,她美吗?她丑吗?她长得什么样?我不记得。甚至非得到剧院去看你的'长相。

  Roy: You know, when I left you this afternoon, I couldn't remember what you looked like, not for the life for me。 I thought, was she pretty? Was she ugly? What was she like? I couldn't remember。 I simply had to get to that theater tonight to see what she looked like。

  玛拉:你觉得此刻记住了吗?

  Myra: Do you think you will remember me now?

  洛伊:我想是的。一辈子记住。

  Roy: I think so, I think so, for the rest of my life。

  玛拉:你到底有什么不明白的呢?

  Myra: But what is it about me you still don't get?

  男人:各位,此刻是今晚的最后一曲。期望你们享受这个告别的华尔兹。

  Man: Ladies and gentlemen, we now e to the last dance of the evening。 I hope you enjoy the farewell waltz。

  洛伊:待会儿告诉你,我们跳舞吧。

  Roy: I'll tell you later。 Let's dance now。

  玛拉:这些烛光是什么意思?

  Myra: What does it mean, these candles?

  洛伊:你会明白的。

  Roy: You'll find out。

  地而天清晨,吗拉和凯娣在物资里面。

  Myra:I shall have to get this catch mended。

  Kitty:Well I've been telling you。

  Myra:It brole open twice yesterday。Oh, Kitt,what time is it?

  Kitty:It's ,eh ,almost 11。

  Myra:Mmm, oh。

  (敲门声,夫人进来了)

  myra and Kitty:Good morning Madame。

  Madame:Good morning。I came to congratulate you,Myra。

  Myra:On what,Madame?

  Madame: on being up。Considering that you didn't go to bed until 4,It's remarkeable。I have a feeling your performance tonight will give the effect of sleepingwalking。

  Kitty:It 's the first time Myra's benn out,Madame。

  Madame:When I made you send the note back to the military gentleman last night,It was you I was trying to protect。I'm fond of the girls who work for me。I don't want them to be camp-followers。

  Myra:YOu don't know him or you wouldn't say that。

  Kitty: Can't we have any private lives at all?

  Madame:Not when hurt your public life at the theater。I am happy that he didn't stay here a week,otherwise he would have ruined six performances instead of one。If such a thing should happen again with you,or with any of the others,It means inatant dismissal。I will see you at the sheater tonight。If it's not too much trouble。

  (夫人关上门,走了)

  Myra:Oh, why is she so cruel and hateful……

  Kitty:Ah,the cold broomstick,she talks to us alllike that。Never mind。

  Myra:She spoil everything。

  Kitty:Oh, rubbish,You're upset and tired。Why don't you go back to bed?There's no rehearsal today。

  Myra:No,I'm not tired。Horrible morning for the chanel crossing。I suppose he's gone now。

  Kitty:YE suppose so。

  (窗外下着大雨)

  Myra:Kitty,Kitty look!He's here!

  Kitty:Good Heavens!He's deserted!

  Myra:Kitty he's here。He hasn't gone,he's here!

  Kitty:He'll be court-martialed for this……

  Myra:Oh,I've got to go。I've got to go!

  Kitty:Oh,you can't now。

  Myra:Oh,Kitty,you see him,too,don't you?

  Kitty:Well,if that's his ghost,don't bring him up。Oh,get away from that window,you stupid thing he'll see you for heaven's sake。

  Mayra:Where's my hat?

  Oh,Kitty,what if I……What if he ……Do you suppose……?Oh,dear,oh,Kitty,what do you think……Oh,Gos。Kitty,there。Do I look all right?

  Kitty:Yes, you look all right。I think you'd better with a dress on。

  Myra:Oh,yes。

  Kitty:Come on,Now。Myra,Stop it!

  Myra:I don't know what I'm doing。Oh,dear。These stupid buttons。Kitty,I just want to……Oh,Kitty,he came back。I was beginning to think……But he didn't。He came back。Oh!Is he stiil there?(Runs to the Window)He is ,he is。

  Kitty:Wait a minute。I'll get your maciontosh。YOu umbrella's in the corner,there。Here ,put this on。Now,got to go first。YOyu don't want to run into Madam on the way down。Wait a minute。All clear。And please tell him no more visits,I can't stand the excitement。

  (一路平安的音乐声响起)

  (雨中在玛拉宿舍的院子里―――车子上)

  玛拉:你好

  Myra:Hello。

  洛依:你好

  Roy:Helleo。

  玛拉:你来看我太好了

  Myra:Nice of you to e to and see me。

  洛依:别这么说

  Roy:Not at all。

  玛拉:你你没走?

  Myra:You didn't go?

  洛依:海峡有水雷放假四十八小时

  Roy:Couldn't。Mine's in the channel,Forty-eight hours leave。

  玛拉:这真太好了

  Myra:Isn't that wonderful。

  洛依:是的,有整整两天。你明白我一夜都在想你,睡也睡不着

  Roy:Yes。Two whole days。YOu know,Ithought about you all last night,couldn't sleep a wink。

  玛拉:你最后学会了记住我了

  Myra:You managed to remember meat last then。

  洛依:呵呵,是是啊,刚刚学会。玛拉,这天我们干什么

  Roy:Yes,barely managed。Myra,What do you think we're going todo today?

  玛拉:因为我-我我

  Myra:Well,I……

  洛依:此刻由不得你这样了

  Roy:No you won't have time for that。

  玛拉:这样?

  Myra:For what?

  洛依:这样犹豫,你不能再犹豫了

  Roy:For hesitating。No more hestitating to you。

  玛拉:不能?

  Myra:NO?

  洛依:不能

  Roy:No。

  玛拉:那我们就应怎样呢?

  Myra:Well,what am I going to do instead?

  Roy:洛依:去跟我结婚

  Going to get married。

  玛拉:哦,洛依,你疯了吧

  Myra:Roy, you must be mad。

  洛依:疯狂是完美的感觉

  Roy:I know ,a marvelous setation。

  玛拉:我不要你这样

  Myra:Roy, to be sensible。

  洛依:我才不呢

  Roy:Not me。

  玛拉:可你还不了解我

  Myra:But you don't know me。

  洛依:会了解的,用我一生来了解

  Roy:Then I will discover。Spend the rest of my life doing it。

  玛拉:洛依,你此刻在打仗,因为你快要离开这了,因为你觉得务必在两天内度过你整个的一生

  Oh, Roy,this is wartime,it's beacause you're leaving so soon,beacause you feel you mustspend the whole of your life in forty-eight hours。

  洛依:我们去结婚吧,除了你,别的人我都不要

  Roy:We're going to be marriedIt's you,It'll never be anyone else。

  玛拉:你怎样能够这样肯定

  Myra:But how can you tell that?

  洛依:别再支支吾吾了,别再问了,别再犹豫了,就这样定了,明白吗?这样肯定了,明白吗?这样决定了,明白吗?去跟我结婚吧,明白吗?

  Roy:Now listen,darling。None of your quibbling。None of your questioning。None of your douts。This positive,you see?This is affirmative,you see?This is final,you see? You are going to marry me, you see?

  玛拉:是,亲爱的!

  Myra:I see。

  怎样回事,亲爱的,我们去哪?

  Roy:What's the matter darling?Where are we going?

  洛依:去宣布定婚! 回兵营去。 啊,玛拉,你听我说,目前我们会陷于什么样的麻烦?

  To announce our engagement。(to driver)To the barracks,around the square。Now Myra,I want to give you a copletepicture of what I'm going to let you in for。

  玛拉:好的

  Myra:All right。

  洛依:我要你明白某些状况,首先我亲爱的年轻小姐,我是兰德歇步兵团的上蔚,挺唬人吧?

  Roy:I have to acquaint you with certain facts。In the first place my dear young lady,I am a captain in the rental ship Usaleus。Are you impressed?

  玛拉:挺唬人

  Myra:Very much。

  洛依:一个兰德歇步兵团的上蔚是不能草率结婚的,要得备很多手续和仪式

  Roy:A captain in the rental ship Usaleus cannot marry caually。It requirs immense prepartion formality, eti quette。

  玛拉:我明白

  Myra:I see it does。

  洛依:这有点繁文缛节

  Roy:It's an elaborate ritual。

  玛拉:是吗?

  Myra:Is it?

  洛依:嗯,比如一个兰德歇步兵团的上蔚要结婚务必得到他的上校的同意

  Roy:Um-hmm,For example,a captain ih the rental ship Usaletus has before he marries to get the consent of his colonel。

  玛拉:这很困难吗?

  Is that difficult?

  洛依:啊,也许困难也许不

  Roy:Well it might or it might not be。

  玛拉:我看不那么容易

  Myra:I fell it is going to be difficult。

  洛依:啊,那得看怎样肯求了,看肯求的魅力,看他的热情和口才。玛拉,看着我

  Roy:A great deal depends upon the petitioner on the charm of the petitioner, on his ardor, on his eloquence。 Myra,look at me。

  玛拉:是,上蔚

  Myra:Yes captain?

  洛依:怎样?你怀疑吗?

  Roy:Can you dout the oute?

  玛拉:你太自信了,上尉!你简直疯狂了,上尉!你又莽撞又固执又――。我爱你!上尉

  Myra:You are very conceited,captain。YOu are quite mad,captain。You are are rekless and headstrong an …… and I ador you, captain。

  魂断蓝桥经典台词精选(三):

  男主角:罗伯特·泰勒(Robert Taylor)女主角:费·雯丽 芭蕾舞演员玛拉(费·雯丽饰演)和莱姆榭兵团上尉罗伊(罗伯特·泰勒饰演)于一次空袭中在伦敦滑铁卢桥上偶遇,一见钟情。因战争两人之后失散。战后重逢,玛拉因生活所迫已沦落风尘,而罗伊毫不知情,和她结婚。可玛拉终因自觉配不上罗伊而自杀身亡。该片是世界有名的经典电影,至今仍为人们所熟悉。凡看过片子的观众无不对费。雯丽饰演的玛拉留下了深刻的印象。雨中相会时,浪漫的罗伊当即向玛拉求婚。

  Myra,what do you think we’re going to do today?玛拉,你认为我们这天该干什么?

  Well,I。。。I。。。我。。。我。。。

  Oh,you won’t have time for that!此刻你没有时光这样啦!

  For what?哪样?

  For hesitating。这样犹豫!

  No more hesitating for you。你不能再犹豫啦!

  No?不能吗?

  No。不能。

  Well,what am I going to do instead?那我该干什么呢?

  You’re going to get married。去跟我结婚。

  Oh,Roy,you must be mad!哦,罗伊,你疯了吧?

  I know it!Marvelous sensation!我明白我疯了。这是奇妙的感觉。

  Oh,Roy,do be sensible。哦,罗伊,千万理智些。

  Not me!我才不呢!

  But you don’t know me!可你还不了解我呀!

  Then I’ll discover you。Spend the rest of my life doing it。那我就用我的一生去了解你。

  Oh,Roy,this is wartime。此刻是战争时期。

  It’s。。。it’s because you’re leaving so soon,你只是,只是因为快要离开。。。

  because you feel that因为你觉得

  you must spend the whole of your lifein forty-eight hours。你要在48小时内活完你整个的一生。

  We’re going to be married。我们此刻就去结婚!

  It’s you。就是你,没错。

  It’ll never be anyone else。别的人我永远都不要。

  But how can yu tell that?可你怎样能这样肯定?

  Now listen,darling。好啦,亲爱的。

  None of your quibbling!你不许再这样支支吾吾啦!

  None of your questioning!不许再问了!

  None of your doubts!不许再怀疑了!

  This is positive,you see?这是绝对的,明白吗?

  This is affirmative,you see?这是肯定的,明白吗?

  This is final,you see?就这样决定了,你明白吗?

  You’re going to marry me,you see?你务必和我结婚,明白吗?

  I see。我明白了。

  魂断蓝桥经典台词精选(四):

  洛依:你们舞蹈演员吃什么?

  What do dancers eat?

  玛拉:哦,舞蹈演员吃-有营养的、脂肪少的

  Oh,,dull things mostly。Nutritious yet not fatting。

  洛依:啊,今晚例外。你这有什么个性的菜吗?

  Oh,no,not tonight。(To waiter)What could you suggest that would be particularly rich and indigestible。

  侍者:龙虾不错,先生!

  The crepes,is very nice sir。

  玛拉:嗯

  En。

  侍者:还有酒

  And wine。

  洛依:稍微喝点淡酒不违犯你们舞蹈演员的规矩吧?

  It isn't against the rules for a dancer t drink a little wine,is it?

  玛拉:哦,今晚上

  Well, tonight……

  洛依:喝4盎

  Good,Number Forty please。

  侍者:40块,先生

  Number Forty。

  洛依:你的舞跳得很美

  The ballet was beautiful。

  玛拉:我看不见得

  Madame dindn't think so。

  洛依:啊,内行不懂,只有外行懂,我给你说跳得很美

  Well,experts never know,It takes outsidersto know,and I tell you it was beautiful。

  玛拉:这说明你确实是外行

  Taht certainly proves you'er an outsider。

  洛伊:很高兴再见到我吗?

  Roy: Are you glad to see me again?

  玛拉:是的。

  Myra: Yes。

  洛伊:我感到你有保留。

  Roy: I sense a reservation。

  玛拉:我想是有的。

  Myra: Well, I suppose there is one。

  洛伊:那是什么?为什么?

  Roy: What? Why?

  玛拉:有什么好处呢?

  Myra: What‘s the good of it?

  洛伊:你是个奇怪的女孩,是不是?有什么好?对生活什么是好的?

  Roy: You‘re a strange girl, aren’t you? What‘s the good of anything? What’s the good of living?

  玛拉:这也是个问题。

  Myra: That‘s a question too。

  洛伊:不,等一下。我不会让你那么想。生活中完美的事就是会发生这种事情。在空袭的阴影下我遇见了你,这比和平时代到处闲逛,视生命为理所当然要好得多,觉得更充实。我仍不明白。

  Roy: Oh, now wait a minute。 I‘m not going to let you get away with that。 The wonderful things about living is that, this sort of thing can happen。 In the shadow of a death raid, I can meet you and feel more intensely alive than walking around in peacetime and taking my life for granted。 I still don’t get it, not quite。

  玛拉:什么?

  Myra: What?

  洛伊:你的脸真年轻,真美。

  Roy: Your face。 It‘s all youth, all beauty

  玛拉:你仍不明白什么。

  Myra: What is it you still don‘t get?

  洛伊:这天下午我离开你时,我记不起你的长相,这辈子也不会记得。我想,她美吗?她丑吗?她长得什么样?我不记得。甚至非得到剧院去看你的长相。

  Roy: You know, when I left you this afternoon, I couldn‘t remember what you looked like, not for the life for me。 I thought, was she pretty? Was she ugly? What was she like? I couldn’t remember。 I simply had to get to that theater tonight to see what she looked like。

  玛拉:你觉得此刻记住了吗?

  Myra: Do you think you will remember me now?

  洛伊:我想是的。一辈子记住。

  Roy: I think so, I think so, for the rest of my life。

  玛拉:你到底有什么不明白的呢?

  Myra: But what is it about me you still don‘t get?

  男人:各位,此刻是今晚的最后一曲。期望你们享受这个告别的华尔兹。

  Man: Ladies and gentlemen, we now e to the last dance of the evening。 I hope you enjoy the farewell waltz。

  洛伊:待会儿告诉你,我们跳舞吧。

  Roy: I‘ll tell you later。 Let’s dance now。

  玛拉:这些烛光是什么意思?

  Myra: What does it mean, these candles?

  洛伊:你会明白的。

  Roy: You‘ll find out。

  地而天清晨,吗拉和凯娣在物资里面。

  Myra:I shall have to get this catch mended。

  Kitty:Well I've been telling you。

  Myra:It brole open twice yesterday。Oh, Kitt,what time is it?

  Kitty:It's ,eh ,almost 11。

  Myra:Mmm, oh。

  (敲门声,夫人进来了)

  myra and Kitty:Good morning Madame。

  Madame:Good morning。I came to congratulate you,Myra。

  Myra:On what,Madame?

  Madame: on being up。Considering that you didn't go to bed until 4,It's remarkeable。I have a feeling your performance tonight will give the effect of sleepingwalking。

  魂断蓝桥经典台词精选(五):

  Myra,what do you think we're going to do today?

  玛拉,你觉得这天我们该去做些什么好呢?

  Well,I。。。I。。。

  嗯,我……我……

  Oh,you won't have time for that!

  哦,你此刻没有时光再这样貌啦!

  For what?

  哪样?

  For hesitating。

  这样犹豫!

  No more hesitating for you。

  你不能再犹豫啦!

  No?

  不能吗?

  No。

  不能。

  Well,what am I going to do instead?

  哦,那我该怎样做呢?

  You're going to get married。

  你就应去结婚。

  Oh,Roy,you must be mad!

  哦,罗伊,你必须是疯了吧!

  I know it!Marvelous sensation!

  我明白!这是一种奇妙的感觉。

  Oh,Roy,do be sensible。

  哦,罗伊,千万理智些。

  Not me!

  我才不呢!

  But you don't know me!

  可你还不了解我呀!

  Then I'll discover you。 Spend the rest of my life doing it。

  那我就用我的一生去了解你。

  Oh,Roy,this is wartime。

  哦,罗伊,此刻是战争时期。

  It's。。。it's because you're leaving so soon,

  只是,只是因为你立刻就要离开,

  because you feel that

  因为你觉得

  you must spend the whole of your life in forty-eight hours。

  你务必在48小时内活完你的一生。

  We're going to be married。

  我们此刻就要去结婚。

  It's you。 It'll never be anyone else。

  就是你,没错。不可能是别人了。

  But how can you tell that?

  可你怎样能那样肯定呢?

  Now listen,darling。

  听我说,亲爱的。

  None of your quibbling!

  你不许再这样支支吾吾啦!

  None of your questioning!

  不许再问了!

  None of your doubts!

  不许再怀疑了!

  This is positive,you see?

  这是绝对的,明白吗?

  This is affirmative,you see?

  这是肯定的,明白吗?

  This is final,you see?

  就这样决定了,明白吗?

  You're going to marry me,you see?

  你就要跟我结婚了,明白吗?

  I see。

  我明白了。

【魂断蓝桥经典台词】相关文章:

张国荣经典台词02-14

前任攻略经典台词12-24

2046经典台词200句12-31

想你经典台词150则12-29

周星驰经典台词300句01-02

大圣娶亲经典台词200句12-26

港囧经典台词100句12-26

青春派经典台词(50句)12-24

十月围城经典台词05-05